Who We Are
At The Naughty Goat Organic Soap Co, we are focused on providing natural, organic alternatives to your bath and body regimen, household chores and for your pets too! We strive to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of natural products to choose from, we’re sure you’ll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us. We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There’s much more to come!
Why Goat Milk?
For centuries goat milk has been used as a luxurious mosturizer. Goats milk has amino acids and vitamin A to nourish the skin. Goat milk also contains lactic acid, which is an exfoliant, this helps cleanse and soften the skin. Goats milk has a ph level that is closest to our own skin making it gentle and skin loving even on the most sensitive skin types.
Goat milk is an excellent source of calcium and the amino acid triotophan, it is also a good source of magnesium, protien, phosphorus, ribovlavin(b12), potassium, sodium selinium, zinc and iron. It is rich in fats and minerals. Rich in vitamin A, D and choline, it has vitamins such as C, E, K, niacin, and folate.
On a world wide basis there are more people that drink goat milk than any other single animal milk.
- Goat milk has the same amount of protein, vitamin C and D as cow milk, but goat milk has more vitamin A and B and riboflavin.
- Goat milk is hypo allergenic.
- Goat's mllk does not have the protein that is the main cause of allergic reactions, blactoglobulin.
- Goat milk has more acid buffering capacity than cow milk or soy formulas and non perscription antacid drugs
- Goat milk has a content of uric acid which can be significant in the prevention of fatty liver synderome
- Goat milk is easier to digest than cow milk due to smaller fat globules contained in the goat milk
- Goat milk is naturally homogenized